♦ Listed here are the more recent Salisbury, N.C. unsolved murders. While there were numerous murders in Salisbury since 2010, the number of unsolved murder cases currently stands at 17. Here are Salisbury’s cold cases:
• Demario Obryan “FuFu” Bost, 28, was shot to death on February 17th, 2017. Bost died at the scene in the front yard at 312 Oakwood Avenue.
• A’Yanna Allen, 7, died tragically while sleeping in her bed from a gunshot on December 4th, 2016. A’Yanna Allen was an unfortunate victim of an errant bullet meant for someone else.
• Sherod Raheen Mathis, 22, was shot to death on December 4th, 2016. Mathis died at Novant Health Rowan Medical Center after being shot in the parking lot at the Firewater Lounge at 122 S. Avalalon Drive.
• April Cora-Lucille Hall, 38, died of a gunshot wound on September 24th, 2016. Hall was found crumpled in the front yard of a vacant house on East 11th in Salisbury. She died that evening at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
• Reggie Jasmond Burke, 30, murdered on July 29th, 2016. Burke was shot-to-death in a wooded area behind the Zion Hill Apartments on Standish Street.
• Larry Lamar Cruse, 27, was shot-to-death on May 13th, 2016. Cruse was found murdered in a car on North Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue near East Council Street after his vehicle slammed through a fence.
• Devon Daniel McGee, 24, died on March 5th 2016. He sustained critical wounds in a gun battle behind the J.C. Price American Legion Post at 1433 Old Wilkesboro in Salisbury’s West End.
• Jonathan Pierre Dillard, 30, murdered on August 8th, 2015. Dillard was gunned down in a driveway between two houses at 828 Park Avenue at 4:15 a.m.
• Steven Omario Rosario, 18, killed on May 18th, 2015. Rosario, a member of the Bloods, was shot to death at a South Fulton Street apartment where his uncle was living. Rosario recently returned to Salisbury from Florida looking forward to enroll in North Rowan High School.
• Miquel Angel Urrutia, 24, murdered on March 7th, 2015. Urrutia, dead from a gunshot, was found in his black Chrysler in a ditch near the intersection of Old Mocksville Road and Hawkinstown Road in Salisbury. A witness was reputed to have seen someone emerge from Urrtia’s car and climb into another vehicle.
• Antonio Montreal Chambers, 25, killed on October 23rd, 2014. Chambers was shot to death in a bedroom at apartment 43 at the Colonial Village complex at 231 West D Avenue.
• Aaron Phillip Vaughn, 37, murdered October 11th, 2014. Vaughn was gunned down in his living room at 710 Victory Street.
• Marquis Antonio Feamster, 23, was shot to death July 8th, 2014. Feamster was found dead in a yard at 319 E. Fisher Street.
• Shanta Maurice Lomax, 36, murdered on June 23rd, 2014. Lomax expired from multiple gunshot wounds behind the East Lafayette Street Apartment Complex.
• Richard Neri, 30, was murdered on December 7th, 2013. Neri was shot multiple times in his vehicle at Old Wilkesboro Road and Brenner Avenue. Its believed someone pulled up beside Neri and shot him.
• William “Billy” Henderson, 68, stabbed to death on March 19th, 2013. Henderson was stabbed multiple times in his West Bank Street home.
• Terry Dwayne Lark, 32, was murdered May 23rd, 2010. Lark was shot during a break-in on South Clay Street and died later at Novant Health Regional Medical Center.
Citizens having any knowledge about these crimes are urged to call the Salisbury Police at 704-638-5333. If you fear retribution, want to remain anonymous and possibly collect an award of up to $1,000, information can be submitted 24/7 via the web: http://tips.salisburyrowancrimestoppers.org/ or by calling the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.