♦ Highlights of Tuesday evening’s County Commission Video:
• Public Comment period.
• County will spend $491,000 to Construct an emergency radio communications tower, 300 feet high, on county-owned land along Highway 152 in China Grove.
• An operating budget for the West End Plaza which foresees over $500,00 in lease revenue through June and allows for sewer and roof repairs.
• The sale of over 26 acres of county property to Gildan Yarns for $100. The property sale is part of an incentive package the county commissioners previous agreed to do. The Gildan facility will attract 184 new jobs to the area.
• The purchase of three service vehicles at a total cost of $69,006.
• Richard Knox received a conditional use permit to build a 1,152 square-foot residential storage facility in the 300 block of Carlyle Knox Road.
The complete video: